Total : 0.00 €

Shipping based weight not working on checkout!!!

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #2678 by David Boyle
David Boyle replied the topic: Shipping based weight not working on checkout!!!
Hello Morten
The problem has been solved with the beta version of 2.6.5.

You have the chance to see this plug-in working on your website by logging into our testing environment.

If you want the credentials to download the new version and to enter directly to your website, please use our web contact form at the link

altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Thank you
David
at2230

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #2677 by Morten Schødt
Morten Schødt replied the topic: Shipping based weight not working on checkout!!!
hello David,

I have made the full backup from wpengine and I have uploaded the file on server. hope this will work. Hope this will work.

Regards,
Ioan

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #2676 by David Boyle
Hello Morten Schødt,
we were not able to rebuild your website because you made the dump using the wpengine.com plug-in.
But it is not possible to create a backup using a plugin.

I'm kindly asking you to make a full backup using the wpengine.com features. It is important that a "Full Backup" is made.
More information here (See "Download a backup").: wpengine.com/support/restore/

If you need additional help we could send you some screencasts on how to proceed or, as the final choice, we can arrange a web chatting session with one of our developers and he can follow you step by step through the complete operation.

The last point, we are on webchat, if you like to talk online...

Tell me what is your preference
Thank you
David
at2230

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #2674 by Morten Schødt
Morten Schødt replied the topic: Shipping based weight not working on checkout!!!
Hello David,

I just uploaded the backup file made with All-in-One WP Migration plugin. Let me know if you need something else.

to see the bug you need to try an zipcode from Denmark like 2000, 9000, 9010 on cart shipping calculator and the shipping cost will works fine. if you go into checkout page and change the zip code the shipping cost is not the right one (is 121dkk - for weight = 0 kg). We have already some var_dump's to see the weight of each product and also the weight of the cart.

The shipping prices should be something like this:

0 -2 kg 121DKK
2 - 50kg 302dkk
over 50kg 927DKK

Regards,
Ioan

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #2673 by David Boyle
@ganea Loan
Please in this forum, log in with the username you used during your check-out otherwise your posts are not visible.
Regarding your request, we will open the space for you quite soon.
Thank you for buying our plug-in
David
at2230

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #2672 by Ganea Ioan
Ganea Ioan replied the topic: Shipping based weight not working on checkout!!!
We have bought the new licence and the bug is still there. The shipping price on checkout is calculated wrong, the price is like the weight is 0. the order number is O1080. can you let me know what is the new step we should do now? maybe to sent me the server details to move the website to your server.

thanks!

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #2671 by David Boyle
Hello Ganea Loan
we don't have enough information to guarantee you if renewing your subscription is the final solution.

In your case, my best suggestion is the following
1. Renew your subscription at the current price of € 48.00. And you have 30 days full refund, as you can see at our refund policy link altoswebsolutions.com/refund-policy .
You are guaranteed by PayPal and you can check it at the link www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/what...-am-i-covered-faq645
If the new version 2.6.4 does not solve your problem you will have access to our 8 free support options:

2. In your case, I think the most suitable road map is the following
a) send us a screencast showing the sequence of operations and the error you get. We will analyze it for free and if we still won't be able to give you our final opinion ...
b) we will ask you to deposit the entire backup of your website in our FTP area exclusively dedicated to you from where we will upload it to rebuild your website and we will do all the experiments on the online web area for which you will have the login credentials. Then you will be able to see what we intend to propose to you to solve your problem. At that moment you can decide whether to accept our solution or ask for a full refund of your money.
=======
The second alternative is to pay us for the above service if you are not an active user. The prepaid non-refundable cost is € 24.00.

Let me know if you need more details.

David
at2230

More
1 month 7 hours ago #2670 by Ganea Ioan
Ganea Ioan replied the topic: Shipping based weight not working on checkout!!!
I can send you the login details for staging website and let me know if this issue can be fixed. if we can manage to fix this error I will purchase another licence! thanks

More
1 month 23 hours ago #2669 by David Boyle
Hello Ganea Loan
Sorry if I was not able to find your account among active users.
Could you, please, send us your invoice/order number using the web form at the link altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us .
Do not use private information on Furum!
Thank you
David
at2230

More
1 month 1 day ago #2668 by Ganea Ioan
Ganea Ioan created the topic: Shipping based weight not working on checkout!!!
Hello, first off all great plugin and thanks for the work.

I have a problem on shipping price on checkout. I have 2 scenarios for shipping prices based weight calculated with woo price calculator. into cart the shipping price is the right calculated but into checkout the weight is 0 for multiple shipping based prices. if I display with php the weight of each item is the right one, but the shipping plugin get a 0 wieght. can you let me know what should I do to fix this one?

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €