Total : 0.00 €

Improvement requested by my clients

More
3 months 1 week ago #2660 by David Boyle
David Boyle replied the topic: Improvement requested by my clients
Hello Plantier07
To study your situation and thus receive our best cost-effective answer, we suggest the following road map.

1. Prepare the complete backup copy of the entire website.
2. Deposit it in our FTP area exclusively dedicated to you.
3. We will upload it to our online development environment with password-protected access (we use Plesk) where you will have access as a WordPress administrator.
4. We will do all the experiments to understand the nature of your problem and report to you.
5. If the problem comes on our side, we will fix it for free. If the problem is on your side, we will submit our estimate to you.
6. If you accept our quote, you will be able to monitor our ongoing solution and run all stress tests until our solution fully meets your needs.
7. When your needs are met, you can download your updated website from your FTP area. You will also get the changelog.txt where all the changes made are highlighted. This changelog file could be very useful to you in the future if you want to make further changes on your own without any outside help.

As for the backup tools, we have fully tested
www.akeeba.com/
wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/
kinsta.com/

If you agree with this road map, use our web contact form for private info at the link altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

David
at2191

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #2656 by plantierj07
plantierj07 replied the topic: Improvement requested by my clients
Hello, that seems to suit me. What is the procedure ?

More
5 months 2 days ago #2636 by David Boyle
David Boyle replied the topic: Improvement requested by my clients
Hi plantierj07
Do you want to create a wish list section?
The Wish list works like below:
When the client puts data in the form, he sees the price and if he wants to return the data in another moment he can click the wish list button.

When he clicks this button, he puts this data on another page. And if he wants to return to the values that he put before, he can go to the "Wish List" page.

Please elaborate on your needs, eventually.
Thank you
david
at2191

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #2629 by plantierj07
plantierj07 created the topic: Improvement requested by my clients
Hello
i use woo price calculator successfully and customers ask me for improvement. When they recommend the same items, they are forced to fill out the form again. Would it be possible to find the old items ordered in their order history in order to be able to recommend them in a few clicks without going through the form again? My clients do a lot of testing with the forms in order to know the prices I offer. Also, would it be possible for the plugin to remember the values entered in the form and which were not purchased, in order to be able to find them later to order them without having to enter everything again?
My site fonteacireperdue.com/fondez-en-ligne
Thanks for your great plugin!

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €