Total : 0.00 €
× WooPrice Calculator PRO

400 Bad Request

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #2653 by David Boyle
David Boyle replied the topic: 400 Bad Request
Hello Maurizio,
I can only duplicate the same post I sent to "Victor Donovic" (see previous posts).
His ticket (at2175) has the status of UAT (User Acceptance Test) since April 30th.
Then I suppose he found the solution.

David
at2211

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #2652 by Maurizio Cecchin
Maurizio Cecchin replied the topic: 400 Bad Request
I think i'm facing the same problem after upgrading to 2.6.3. I reverted back database and website to 2.4.7 but now the woo-price-calculator is not outputting any data and price remains zero.
Attachments:

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #2647 by David Boyle
Hello Victor
Sorry for the delay
I think we are able to fix your problem but we need:
1. receive some screenshots/screencasts showing the problem you are facing out
2. upload the backUp copy of your website into our FTP area exclusively dedicated to you.
3. we will upload your website into our WordPress online access-protected staging area where we can replicate your problem. You should know we use Plesk, too!
4. After that we could give you the exact estimation but I think the price will be in the range of € 100-200.

Let me know if you like to learn more about it.
If you need to send us private information please use the contact form at altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Thank you
David
at2175

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #2646 by David Boyle
Hello Victor
Sorry for the delay
I think we are able to fix your problem but we need:
1. receive some screenshots/screencasts showing the problem you are facing out
2. upload the backUp copy of your website into our FTP area exclusively dedicated to you.
3. we will upload your website into our WordPress online access-protected staging area where we can replicate your problem. You should know we use Plesk, too!
4. After that we could give you the exact estimation but I think the price will be in the range of € 100-200.

Let me know if you like to learn more about it.
If you need to send us private information please use the contact form at altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Thank you
David
at2175

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #2624 by Victor Donovic
Victor Donovic replied the topic: 400 Bad Request
Hi David,

I can confirm that the installed version is 2.6.3 and it is the WPC Pro (now called Excel Worksheet Price Calculation, I believe).
The server is a Plesk Linux Nginx server and I am limited to the default 8K for header content for DDOS mitigation purposes (they have allowed me to temporarily increase that to 16K for debugging purposes)

I don't have a staging area per se, but i have resolved the issue temporarily by adding a past expire time of 180 to the setCookie() call in the setSessionCalculatorProductData() function at line 2045 of .\admin\awspricecalculator\Helper\CalculatorHelper.php like so...
public function setSessionCalculatorProductData($productId, $calculatorId, $fieldsData, $outputFieldsData, $quantity){
        $this->wsf->setCookie("awspc_product_{$productId}",array(
            'product_id'                => $productId,
            'simulator_id'              => $calculatorId,
            'simulator_fields_data'     => $fieldsData,
            'output_fields_data'        => $outputFieldsData,
            'quantity'                  => $quantity,
        ), 180);
    }
Of course, this is not ideal as I would have to maintain that modification after each update and I don't know what knock-on effects I am causing by changing that.

This "fix" (not really a fix) prevents the 400 response problem as the cookies age out before they can be created and accrue to the point where they cause the headers to be too large.

I can return the code to original and make you a temporary login for the site if you wish to investigate.

Kindest regards,

Simon
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Victor Donovic.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #2623 by David Boyle
Hello Victor,
Yes, I confirm that you are one of our first customers! Thank you for this.
But back to your problem!

First question: are you using our last version of WPC PRO? Now it is 2.6.3 that is fully compliant with the current version of WordPress & WooCommerce.

Second. Do you have a staging area, where, eventually we can go and see if the origin of the problem is as you are describing?
For confidential information, please use the webform at altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us
Thank you
David
at2175

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #2622 by Victor Donovic
Victor Donovic created the topic: 400 Bad Request
Hi Developers,
I've been using this plugin for a few years now with great success. Thank you for building such a good product.

I have recently struck a problem and I'm not sure how to address it. The Excel Worksheet Price Calculation plugin uses small Base64 encoded session cookies to store the various bits and pieces that it uses and, individually, these are quite small (about 336-338 bytes). The problem only occurs when they accrue, as happens when somebody "surfs" the thousands of products on my site which use the calculators, and become too large for the maximum header length settings on the server. At 16k max header length this equates to 21 products and at 32k about 70.

Is there a way to limit the total number of cookies that are generated during the session, or possibly to age them out after a few minutes?

Kindest regards,

Simon

Moderators: david
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

Cart

Total : 0.00 €