1 - InstallFor the successful installation, your web server must have the following:
- Your PHP version must be greater or equal to 5.6
- You must install the PHP ZipArchive Extension
- You must install the PHP Xml Extension
- Your website database must be UTF-8 encoding
- Your CMS must be using UTF-8 encoding
Follow these steps to install WooPrice Calculator for Wordpress:
- Check if your Wordpress website has proper permissions/ownership of folders and files. For more information click here
- Install WooCommerce: Read the instructions how to install it here
- Download the latest version of the WooPrice Calculator plugin by clicking here
- Go to "Plugins > Add new" in your WP-admin website
- Click on "Upload Plugin" then click on "Browse..." and select the file you've just downloaded
- After the plugin has been installed, click on "Activate" and the calculator will be installed successfully
- Check if you have proper permissions/ownership of the folders and files inside "/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator"
- Check if you have disabled the WP_DEBUG by setting
define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );in your "/wp-config.php" (more information available here)
Follow these steps to install HikaPrice Calculator for Joomla!:
- Install HikaShop: Read here the instructions how to install HikaShop
- Read here the instructions how to install a Joomla! plugin
- Activate the following plugins: "HikaPrice Calculator - Ajax" and "HikaPrice Calculator - Hikashop"
- Click on “Hikashop > Configuration > Checkout tab” and than click on “Save”: This will let HikaPrice Calculator override Hikashop themes.
- The calculator will be installed successfully
Plugin CompatibilityIn general our plugin is compatible with any Wordpress hosting system but it has been tested mostly with the following Wordpress hosting systems:
Our plugin doesn't have support for VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)